Wednesday, February 18, 2009

cute hair

I never thought I would have girls.  I really didn't know what to do with them.  You see all these mom's with little girls with cute hair - I could barely do a pony tail.

Now, however, I have girls and I love to do cute things to their hair.  It is a sickness.  I see a cute hair style and I will follow the child (at a discrete distance so as not to scare the mother) to see how they did it.

My stalking days are over now though.  (No I was not arrested.)  I simply found this blog that gives great ideas and walks you through them.  

This is for you with cute girls (I know your out there - I've seen your pictures).


I wish I had found this before valentines day.  They had the cutest ideas.

Have fun and take pictures so we can see how you did.

1 comment:

teresa and the boys said...

Thanks for that. My baby girl is all of seven months old, and barely manages a measly inch of hair in the form of a wispy fauxhawk. But I just wasted like, 45 minutes looking at that hair blog.