Monday, January 19, 2009

Where have you been all my life... or at least since last Nov?

I have finally decided to embrace being a bad blogger.  I think every blogging community needs one and I have decided to offer up myself for service (or lack thereof) so you, my friends, don't have to.  Offer yourselves up I mean.  Anyway........

Because of my new life calling I am no longer going to apologize for failing to write.  What is the point I ask myself?  This tragic trend isn't going to end.  I am not going to become a continual contributor of the blog.  No radical transformation will ensue causing frequent frivolity or arduous autobiographical adventures.  Besides it is really hard to come up with so many words starting with the same letter.  I am finally finished.  Okay, seriously.  I need to stop.

Here is a brief overview of our last few months.

Brock has been working hard to find people who want to build buildings.  There are not many out there.

I have been released from my food storage calling and been given a new calling as the primary secretary.  This is a lot of work.  I never knew.  Wow is what I have to say about this calling.  Just wow.

The girls have turned 5.  Can you believe it?

Ashton has gotten a new room make over.  New paint on the walls and new bedding for his big boy bed.

I will have pictures.  Someday.  Probably.  Maybe.

5 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Can't wait! I still think the secretary has the HARDEST job in the Primary presidency. You will be amazing. Can't wait to see pictures of Ashton's room. Braden's still isn't decorated :)

Melissa said...

SHE LIVES! Glad to see you have resurfaced with your alliteration intact :)

teresa and the boys said...

Is that the "Hallelujah Chorus" I hear in the background? Why is my kitchen filling with light?

Love you.

Rachel Rogers said...

I love the update...I've resigned myself to the fact of only checking your blog once a month...so I've given in to your new blog schedule. BTW...I'm coming out to Phoenix for the Super Bowl! I promised I would if the Cardinals made it...so I booked my flight yesterday!

Linsey said...

My hiatus ends today too, though I suspect my resurfacing will be more prolific than yours? Thanks for taking the bullet.