Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bad Blogger Bad

I have been a bad bad blogger.  I do have a couple reasons which you may or may not see in the next few days/weeks/years/maybebeforeyoudie (no promises though).

I did want to get this quick blog out though because:
1) I am afraid you are going to quit coming to my blog since I am ... well you already know, no use in beating the proverbial dead horse.
2) I think this is really cool and would like to share it with all my really cool friends.
3) It's free - does it get any better than free?
4) I am running out of reasons but the ones listed above are really pretty good
5) I should stop now.

The great site I just found...  Okay that is an exaggeration.  The great site my husband came in and told me about is Pandora.com.  As I said before it is free.  It's like your own personal radio station on the web.  You can enter the music of your choice and it will play it for you.  For example, if you enter your favorite group it will play that group and all others in the same genre.  Pretty cool.  Maybe this will win me points?  

5 comments:

dana said...

Yes, I've been wondering if you would come back to the blogging world. But the again, I have a feeling your life is 10 times busier than mine with your children. So I shall forgive. And I'm gonna check out the site! Actually, I just did check it out and it said the site was experiencing problems. Hmmmm.
I'll give it another shot later.

Camille said...

Oh, that's way awesome. I've never heard of that before, but I'm excited to check it out. Don't worry about the lack of blog posts....I'll keep checking in. : )

kristin said...

So glad you are still alive! I just found out about Pandora too. LOVE it! Hope you are doing fun stuff. I will call you soon.... well not too soon since I am heading for Peru in the morning. (Yahoo!)But soon after that :)

Megan said...

I was an even bad blogger! Miss you! We need to chat on the phone very soon because I'm going through heather withdrawals. I can't believe summer is over for us in 2 weeks. The kids can't wait for school to start. Jake is DYING! I'm potty training Allie, ugh. We went to UT for 2 weeks--and yes, BJ introduced me to Pandora months ago & I've never taken the time to just play around with it myself! Talk soon, Love Meg

Rachel Rogers said...

Ok Heather, for the love of all that is holy, please blog something.